ramblings of an optomistic spirit

22/05/2015

Time Flies

Yikes its ages since I blogged !
I used to love it, it gives a great synopsis of your life for ones self too.
Just looked back over a few things I had totally forgotten.
Well lots has happened since my last catch up.

The gorgeous Andy proposed :-)
We get married very soon.
Work has been hectic but we won an amazing award.
My youngest son turned 21 ! where has the time gone.
Our wee house..... is coming on slowly.

Hope all is well with you all ?
Off to put on the kettle and catch up with all I have missed.


8 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to you both - what a wonderful photo of your loch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both. What was your award? ...do tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ....it was highly commended in the Scottish Rural Awards out of 210 nominees.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your engagement how lovely. It's good to hear from you again and see your beautiful sunset. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah ....life been a bit hectic hope to blog more again soon.

      Delete
  4. Huge congrats Annie - your Andy must be a sensible type of guy!!
    Hope to see you here more often - I miss you when you're gone.
    Happy Spring days -
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary

      Thanks for your lovely comment. Spring ....it hasn't arrived to the highlands yet we had more snow yesterday !

      Annie

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.