ramblings of an optomistic spirit

29/03/2013

girls,diy and walks......

Seems I haven't blogged in a while DIY is taking over our lives.

I did manage to get away for a weekend break to Glasgow without camera sadly. A catch up with old friends weekend girls only. But I had an amazing afternoon here and would highly reccomend it. I bought a lovely botanical print :-)
We sampled a few coffee shops and wine bars had a champagne cocktail or two.
Had a lovely breakfast here where I also bought some goodies from their lovely deli shop for our new kitchen.
To my surprise the best meal of the weekend was had here
Glasgow is a lovely city, my older son is at Uni here so it is always nice to visit and see him
and of course he doesn't turn down a free meal with his mum and her friends.
The architecture is gorgeous its a lovely city to stroll round day and night.

















Some more local pics for you Andy and I went a lovely walk beach walk last night we were joined by a flock of turnstones.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you make me want to visit Scotland.

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good it's a great place :-)
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those turnstones with their orange feet..!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.