ramblings of an optomistic spirit

01/07/2012

lucky :-)

As we start to do work on our new home, lots of people are gazing at it as they go by.
Lots of tourists stop to take pictures of the view we see from our windows every day. Yesterday within minutes of each other 2 couples,  on holiday stopped to chat whilst we loaded up the car. They both said we didn't know how lucky we were to live where we did. Ahhhh said we " we know exactly how lucky we are "( it was a strange and sometimes stressfull journey, and we appreciate it where  we live every day.)


So Sunday morning Andy has left early for a kayaking trip to Mull ( I am not with him as I  am waiting for my new rockpool and it was a tad too adventurous a trip for me, 4 miles open sea crossing ) sipping a lovely cup of tea and wondering what I'll get up to today. I browsed through some recent pictures on picasa and I really do love living on the west coast of Scotland .....as you will know  if you are a regular reader it does rain alot here, but when its sunny its stunning.
The weeds with all the rain are growing profusely in the garden so think I will spend a couple of hours in the garden then I think it will have to be a long walk with the dog on a beach.
Just for now sharing some pics





6 comments:

  1. Your photography is AMAZING! That first photo is beyond words. I know what you mean about really appreciating the sunny days. We had a full week of sun and now today it is overcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, really appreciate the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing how fortunate you are and being thankful for it is the best!

    By the way, I loved the comment you left on my blog about my London experience. It made my day!

    Next time we visit (and there WILL be a next time) we are headed to the country!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Jen for commenting here and glad you like yours :-) Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i really love your photos. it surprises me to see such white sand there.
    thanks for visiting my blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment, lots of amazing white sandy beaches here my next blog will show more as just spent the day at a lovely beach x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.