ramblings of an optomistic spirit

28/04/2012

Back on the Water :-)

Today when we woke ...the sea was flat and calm the sky was blue, the perfect day to get back on the water.
After a scary incident way back in November along with no longer having a kayak to paddle,the combination of the two but mostly fear had stopped me from kayaking for a while.
I was lucky to get a Rockpool Alaw Bach on loan and today was the day .
After an initial wibble I began to feel comfortable in the rockpool and what a stunning day, the sun shone and warmed our faces. An otter peeped his head above the water to see what we were doing but swiftly dissappeared.The wind began to pick up and I decided to quit  while I was enjoying it,leaving Andy to continue on his own.
Looking forward to getting out again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.