ramblings of an optomistic spirit

24/03/2012

its been a while

It's been a while lots been happening all will be revealed in future blogs. I have been really busy at work recently securing a funding bid. I then took a weeks holiday to catch up with my geographically challenged friends, had some great girly shopping trips out bought some nice housy things :-). Had the compulsary coffee and cake trips and had some lovely meals, got wined and dined by friends. This has resulted in a few unwanted pounds so the excercise will have to be upped now I am home.
Where I live in the highlands of Scotland on the west coast it rains lots.(lots and lots)
However when it is nice its breathtaking,I still pinch myself as it feels like I am on holiday.This picture was taken from the bedroom window early yesterday morning the sea loch was so still the reflection of the boat was amazing !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.