ramblings of an optomistic spirit

16/08/2011

logs and turf

Life recently has been quite a journey, selling my house, relocating happily living back near the sea :-), getting a new job of sorts and trying to make a new life.
Obsticles and hurdles to jump and people putting issues in the way have made this a myriad of emotions.

The house we are renting has a huge open fire and having piles of logs and turf evokes lots of memories, the smell of a turf fire takes me instantly back to the house I used to live in by the sea in Ireland :-).

Hoping to blog more frequently hoping to share some adventures I have a shiny new bike and am in the process of buying a new kayak so hopefully my blogs will soon be about all the things I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.