ramblings of an optomistic spirit

20/05/2010

on the sea again :-)

A recent convert to sea kayaking and desperate
to get out there and up my skill level. A few
circumstances slowing things down,one of them being
lack of my own kayak,thus having to hire ......
but none the less just back from a week away.
Where my paddling hours have now increased with
some great little trips completed. Mull,Ulva then over
to Loch Sunart with a couple of paddles
in that area, a day on Iona thrown in between.
So it started with a room with a view














then the obvious














a perfect lunch stop














amazing coastline






























saying "hello" to the locals















so heres to 2010 bringing me my own kayak
so I can just get out there and paddle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.